Tuesday, February 24, 2009

poderances

My pantry is severely understocked. i dont mean like baking products and good shit i actually cook with. I mean like, hard times survival food. I took inventory today just to see what i'd have to sustain meeself in the event of a Zombie attack and I was really disapointed. i mean, as someone who cooks CONSTANTLY i feel i should have more, and better quality shit you know?
i had 2 cans of no name beets, which im not fond of, a can of field peas in jalapenos which i dont eat . A can of corn, one of peaches and a shady looking packet of ramen brandishing the original un updated wrapper.
I am ashamed. there was also a can of pumpkin. that sounds really weird. A can of pumpkin, like a bottle of potato. either way, i made a pie. homemade pumpkin pie made my own pie crust from scratch and made fresh whipped cream to go with. turned out rather well.
NOTES:
That pizza hut Lasagna shit is a disgrace.
bad guys be warned, i carry a straight razor in the lining of my chucks. And i will cut you open. Merrily.
SPAM is DEELISHUS on baguette
is it bad to use a mixed drink shaker on non alcholic drinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment